- Cash-settled: A single numeraire is used to settle all contingent claims. This means underliers can be on-chain or off-chain.
- Capital Efficient: Liquidity providers are compensated as a function of combined activity across strikes and option types.
- Decentralized: Code is Law replaces centralized settlement. Implemented through a network of DACs.
- Fast and Secure: Runs on Avalanche virtual machines. Front runner resistant and blazing fast.
- Prolific: Customize and combine options, call spreads, put spreads, futures and synths.